Articles in this section
1. Before You Start
Please keep in mind the following before you start installing and configuring the UPS Shipping and UPS Shipping and UPS Access Point®: Official Extension for Magento:
1. At the moment, the extension is only available for users in Poland, France, Germany, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Belgium, United Kingdom.
2. Please ensure your webstore is SSL enabled to ensure data-in-transit encryption. Or else, you will be unable to accept UPS Terms & Conditions and proceed further.
3. After accepting the UPS Terms & Conditions, please ensure that you complete the configuration of the extension within 24 hours to avoid getting any errors during the configuration process. In case you resume the configuration after 24 hours and get errors, please uninstall the extension, clear webstore cache and then re-install the extension.
4. If you have an existing UPS account number, while registering yourself on the Account page, please use the exact registered pickup address (which might be different from your invoice billing address) associated with this account number. Please note that the format of the postal code or zip code should exactly match the one provided in the registered pickup address. If you have any difficulties understanding which address to use, please contact your local UPS sales representative or open a support ticket.
5. Please make sure Maintenance Mode off.
6. Following UPS addresses should be whitelisted:
Was this article helpful?